Welcome to Coral West Dental
Serving the communities of Coralville Iowa, Iowa City, North Liberty and the greater Johnson County Iowa area.
Please feel free to schedule an appointment or stop by for a complete tour of our practice. You will get to meet our team, walk through our office and treatment areas, and learn more about the treatments we provide.
Dr. Rubel has served this region’s dental needs since 1989. He is passionate about making each patient experience a positive one. Chosen top spot for the Press Citizen’s “Best Dentist” in Johnson County in 2010, Dr. Rubel and his team believe in listening to and helping patients achieve their individual needs. He continues to far surpass state mandated requirements for continuing education and remains committed to mastering what he considers to be both an art and science.
We always welcome new patients, and if you are due for a dental clean and check-up, or if you are experiencing a dental issue, we invite you to call our office.
- Dentistry for Patients of All Ages
- Modern Technologies for Your Visit
- The Importance of Routine Dental Check-Ups
- The Frequency of Dental Appointments
- The Impact of Dental Phobia on Your Oral Health
- Your Comfort Is Our Priority
- We Welcome Your Friends and Family Members
- We treat the whole family—from toddlers to grandparents—and adjust our care to meet the needs of each patient throughout their lives. Once we complete a full evaluation, Dr. Rubel will discuss any problems, along with every treatment option, to help you make an informed choice for the health of your smile.
The Importance of 2 Yearly Dental Check-Ups
Routine dental check-ups at Coral West Dental are important to ensure a patient’s overall oral health, while correcting early dental problems and preventing future problems that can be more serious and expensive.
At Coral West Dental we call the routine dental check-up Preventive Dentistry because by keeping up with your dental visits we are working together keeping you dental healthy.
Is Dental Phobia Real?
Something’s really wrong with your tooth, but you’re too scared to go to the dentist. You might even be terrified! At Coral West we understand how traumatic the dentist is for some. We cater to the biggest dental cowards. Our environment is comfortable and we can provide many methods that will provide you with calmness, comfort and sedation.
Your Comfort Is Our Priority
At Coral West Dental, we know everyone wants to have a beautiful smile, but not everyone is happy about a trip to the dentist. Many patients experience dental anxiety that prevents them from regular dental check-ups and cleans, leading to serious oral health conditions. That’s why we can provide you with the following to aid you in relaxation at the dentist:
- Treat you as we would any member of our own families
- Listen intently, treat your concerns seriously and customize your visit
- Utilize state of the art “painless” anesthetic techniques to include use of topical anesthetics
- Inform you of what’s involved with treatment before, during and after the procedure
- Give you control throughout the appointment to customize your treatment experience
- Utilize sedation techniques such as happy gas and oral sedatives
- Offer headphones and patient selected media
- Check that you actually feel fully “numb” prior to the procedure and check on your comfort every step of the way
- Post-operative wellness checks
Call our office today to schedule a tour or a convenient appointment.